We try to anticipate questions you might have about our spa and provide the answers here. If you need additional information send an email to Rastoredayspa@yahoo.com
1. Do I need to call and make an appointment?
Yes, we will gladly take walk ins when we have a time available, however, we book up very fast. Try to call at least one week before you would like your appointment. You can also click on the Schedule Now button on our website or on our Facebook business page.
2. I cannot find my Gift Certificate. Can I still come in?
In order to receive a service without a Gift Certificate, you must bring a receipt or bank statement showing proof of purchase to use as your form of payment.
3. I have never had a massage before. How do I know what kind to schedule?
If you are not sure, our therapist will go over the different types of massages once you arrive. Swedish is more of a relaxing massage and Deep Tissue is a deeper massage.
4. I know there are new owners, but can I still redeem my old Gift Certificate? It doesn't have an expiration date.
It became a new business with new owners in May 2012, but the new spa has been honoring all of the old Rastore Spa Gift Certificates for free and will continue to until December 31, 2012. After December, any Gift Certificates with "Rastore Spa" and not "Rastore Day Spa" will be expired.
5. Do I need to remove my makeup before my facial?
No. Our Esthetician will remove your makeup for you before the facial begins.
6. Can I let someone else use my Gift Certificate?
You sure can, just make sure when making the appointment that our receptionist is aware so we can make a note of it.
7. How do I know what kind of facial to get?
If you are not sure, our Esthetician will explain everything to you. We customize each facial to best fit your skin care needs.
8. I want to book a bridal/birthday/bachelorette party, what do I do?
Email us at Rastoredayspa@yahoo.com. In your email, please include the number of people you are wanting to accommodate, the services they may want, and a day in mind. We will then respond with what all we can offer with different options for you to select from.
9. I have never been to a spa before, how early do I need to arrive for my appointment?
If you have never been, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out a small amount of paperwork.
10. Where are you located?
We are located in Jasper across from Walmart, behind the AT&T building in the English Plaza.
11. My Gift Certificate says a certain service and I would like a different service, can I change my service from what is written on the Gift Certificate?
You sure can! Please be aware however, that we do offer discounted rates and if your Gift Certificate was purchased during a sale we were having, the value of your Gift Card will be different. We will let you know what the value is and what your options are.
12. I've never been to a spa, what should I wear?
You do not need to dress up to come to our spa. We want you to be comfortable. Some come straight from work, yet others come right after a workout.
Hours of operation:
10:00 to 5:00
10:00 to 3:00
1672 Hwy 78 East (English Plaza)
Jasper, AL 35501